- The following terms and conditions apply to all competitions run by Vision Christian Media, United Christian Broadcasters Australia Ltd. (VISION) or any of its ministries (Vision Christian Radio, The Word for Today, Vision180, WORD4TODAY, Vision Christian Prayer, Vision Christian Store or Vision Christian Tours). Any other information published or broadcast on how to enter and take part in a competition also form part of the competition terms and conditions.
- Entry to any competition is achieved by correctly entering the competition, including correctly registering an ‘answer’ to any competition question if applicable. Only completed entries will be entered into the prize draw.
- One entry per person only unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries may cause you to be disqualified.
- VISION’s decisions on all matters regarding competitions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. VISION reserves the right to extend, change or terminate any competition at any time.
- Prizes will not be transferred or exchanged and cannot be taken as cash.
- VISION will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever of for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- Additional expenses which may be incurred due to winning a competition (for example but not limited to: travel costs, accommodation, spending money, meals, beverages, insurance and all other ancillary costs) are the sole responsibility of the winner unless specifically stated otherwise.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- By entering the competition you accept all these terms and conditions.
- VISION reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- By entering this competition, you grant to VISION all rights and permissions to publish your submitted work and/or your photo on any of our social media pages or websites as well as in any of our print magazines and other VISION digital and print publications.
- Competitions are open to all, excluding employees of VISION and their immediate family and anyone or any organisation associated with the planning of the competition and their immediate family.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific competition if necessary (for example but not limited to: a valid passport, visas etc if prize includes travel outside Australia).
- Entrants must be deemed able and willing to be available for publicity purposes in all VISION media.
- VISION reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.