Full Time Broadcast Technician – Brisbane
September 6th, 2019 by Haylie
Applications Close: 6 October 2019
As a Broadcast Technician/Engineer, you will play a key role in:
- Repairs to component level of transmission plant.
- AM and FM high and low power transmission site installations, rebuilds and technical support.
- Compiling documentation and technical drawings.
- Ensuring compliance with industry and organisational requirements.
About You (Qualification/Knowledge/Experience Requirements)
The ideal candidate should possess at minimum:
- Electronics engineering and/or 4 years in practical radio frequency experience and analogue electronics servicing/ repairs to component level, with a sound knowledge of spectrum analyzers, wave form monitors and related tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to solve complex and multiple problems on the fly.
- High and lower power FM & AM transmitter and transmission systems experience.
- Practical experience and proficiency in electronic repairs to component level in RF transmission plant, audio and other related radio broadcast systems.
- Familiar with and experienced in satellite technology.
- Project management skills in resource allocation, priorities issues and working independently.
- Good communication skills and unquestionable attention to technical details.
- Be quality driven with a strong focus on safety and compliance whilst maintaining a solid teamwork ethos.
Due to the nature of the position, there is a requirement to travel; along with a willingness to work flexible hours. You will be proactive, great with people and committed to being part of a highly motivated team dedicated to providing trusted Christian Media for every Australian.
About Vision Christian Media
Vision Christian Media is a not-profit organisation that has been dedicated to bring the Good News of the Gospel to Australia since 1986. We were a key driver in establishing over 30 independent Christian community radio stations during the 1990s before we became a broadcaster and publisher ourselves.
Now, we reach 1/3 of Australia, and hundreds of thousands of Aussies across the country turn to us daily for encouragement, good company, support and Biblical perspectives. We are helping them connect faith to their life’s every day. https://vision.org.au/about-us/
Vision is unashamedly Christian and the successful applicant will align to our Mission, Vision, Values and core beliefs. This is more than just a job, it is a ministry opportunity.
How to apply
Submit your current resume to the Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Please provide a brief statement (no more than 2 pages) that tells us:
- Why you are interested in the role you are applying for,
- Provide examples that can demonstrate to us that you possess the skills, knowledge, experience and heart to be successful in the role.
Comments are closed.