ONLINE COMMUNITY POLICY
We love to hear from you! We’re thrilled when you take the time to interact with us and our ministry on our websites or social media.
We keep a careful eye on the posts made in these places and sometimes we moderate them after asking these questions; ‘Is it true? Is it loving? Is it necessary?’ Please keep these principles in mind when you’re posting something in our online communities.
We reserve the right to delete or edit any post; or block any user if the material posted is, or can be construed as:
- in violation of Biblical principles
- not aligned with the ministry’s vision, mission and values
- unlawful, illegal or confidential
- harmful, threatening, abusive, aggressive or inflammatory
- untrue, inaccurate or misleading
- invasive of another person’s privacy
- harassing or defamatory
- vulgar, obscene or hateful
- sexist or racist
- embarrassing or objectionable to any other person or organisation
- advertising (in any form)
Vision will be the sole determiner of whether posted content is inappropriate; any decision made is final. Vision may also block access to its social media accounts to any person who, in our opinion, has breached this online community policy. Again any decision made will be final and at the sole discretion of Vision Christian Media.
By uploading content to any of our social media pages or web sites you are:
- Consenting to the content and your first name being publicised, broadcast and communicated to the public including, but not limited to, on-air, in print publications or on Vision’s websites.
- Granting Vision a worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use such content in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit including but not limited to the purposes of publicity.
- Undertaking that the content uploaded is not in breach of any third party intellectual property or any applicable law.
We hope this policy makes things clear, however if you have any questions please ask using the CONTACT US page on any of our websites. We hope you have a great experience as a member of Vision’s online community.