14 Unforgettable Days in the Holy Land
Plus, for the very first time we'll be offering a 7 DAY EXTENSION TO GREECE, including a cruise stopping at Patmos, Ephesus and more as we follow in the footsteps of the Apostle Paul!
"We run tours to Israel every year, giving Aussie Christians the opportunity to walk where Jesus would have walked, and to make the Bible come alive."
Join Ian & Mandy Worby along with our expert guides as they lead you on this 14 day journey through the Holy Land.
You’ll see where Jesus calmed the storm, walked on water, fed 5000, spoke the Beatitudes, healed, preached, prayed, died & rose again.
The pages of your Bible will come alive as you discover what it means to be a disciple of Jesus from a Biblical perspective.
Allow God to whisper 'shalom' to your heart on the banks of the Jordan River or in the garden near the Tomb that held His body.
Share the wonder of pilgrimage with fellow-believers, gazing on the landscape our Saviour loved.
Learn first-hand about the prophetic role of this tiny nation today.
Israel and Jordan: 22 September - 6 October 2018
Optional Greece Tour: 4 - 12 October 2018
Israel and Jordan (22/9 - 6/10): $8,690 per person twin share.
Optional Greece Extension (4/10 - 13/10): $3,490 per person twin share.
This price includes your:
- return economy flights (from Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne or Perth)
- all airport taxes
- 14 nights accommodation in 4 star plus hotels
- breakfast meal each day
- evening meal each day
- 3 special lunch meals
- air-conditioned coach travel
- all entry fees mentioned in the itinerary
- our professional Messianic guide and personal headset hire
- robe hire and baptism certificate
- all tips and gratitudes for hotels, restaurants, our tour guide and driver
So what will you need to pay for?
- lunch most days
- beverages with you meals
- if you decide to visit a site not on our itinerary
- the single supplement (only applies if you don't want to share a room)
- travel insurance
- any incidental expenses eg phone calls, laundry, room service
- personal spending money and anything not listed above
Where you’ll stay
You'll be staying in high quality accommodation rated between 3.5 and 5 stars.
Hotel at the Dead Sea
What you’ll see
Israel Tour Includes:
- Valley of Elah, where David encountered Goliath
- Neot Kedumim, a unique garden which re-creates the landscape of Bible times
- Port of Jaffa (Joppa), where Jonah took ship and Peter had a vision as Cornelius' messengers were on their way to him
- Mount Carmel, where Elijah confronted the prophets of Baal
- Nazareth, where Jesus spent most of His lifetime on earth
- Sea of Galilee, where Jesus calmed the storm
- Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus preached His most famous sermon
- Capernaum, where Jesus preached in the synagogue
- Korazim, a city overlooking the Sea of Galilee, which Jesus condemned
- ‘St Peter's fish’ lunch at Ein Gev
- Jordan River, where Jesus was baptised, the Israelites crossed into the Promised Land, Elijah ascended to Heaven and Gideon chose his army to fight the Midianites
- Banias, where Jesus asked His disciples, 'Who do men say that I am?'
- El Yahud, the actual site of Jesus' baptism by John
- Masada, the site of the 'last stand' of the Zealots against the Romans
- The Dead Sea, below sea level
- Ein Gedi, where David hid from Saul
- Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Mount of Olives, where Jesus wept over Jerusalem
- ANZAC memorial at Mt Scopus
- Pool of Siloam, where Jesus sent the man reborn to complete his healing
- Garden Tomb in Jerusalem.
Greece Extension Includes:
To find out more – including a detailed itinerary and a full list of inclusions – please ask here.
The Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Athens, Greece